Saturday 3 May 2014

Becoming Psychic Magazine, May 2014 - Book Review Link

http://www.becomingpsychicmagazine.com/book-reviews.html
Becoming Psychic Magazine - May 2014 Issue
 
I am so excited to share this link with everyone because I had the wonderful opportunity of reading and reviewing Robert Moss' book, The Boy Who Died and Came Back. Robert Moss is also the special guest interview for the May Issue.

After you have read my review, come back here and let me know what you think, and if you have any personal stories about Shamanic Journeying, Conscious Dreaming, or want to know more about them in your spiritual journey.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the May Issue of Becoming Psychic Magazine while it's free all month long. Do you have any stories of spiritual nature that you would like to tell? Let me know.

Don't forget to come back to see what's Beyond My Bookshelf. What will we find next?

No comments:

Post a Comment