Sunday 15 June 2014

Short Story Review: Love Forever by Anuraag Bhaskabhatta

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/448513
Write-up from Smashwords:

A love story is like a recipe that has the same ingredients but not necessarily tastes the same always. Every love story is different in some or the other way and so is this one. Based on events from true incident, this is however a work of fiction. A sweet love story about a boy who is dying of cancer but falls in love with a girl he had a crush on in the past. Can he tell her the truth? Can they fall in love? Read to find out.

There is just something about this story. It is only 10 pages long, but it tells a lifetime of emotion in that short time. It touches me in its innocence and sweetness of first love. It is untouched, unfettered, unhurried love. It is just love.

Anuraag is a refreshing voice to read, and I am very glad I stopped by to pick up his love story. It was advertised as free on Smashwords. Such a beautiful story for no payment to the author. I hope to read more from him in the future.

You can also read this wonderful story, Love Forever on Smashwords. And follow the author on Facebook. I'm happy to have him in my reading collection. What else will we find Beyond My Bookshelf?

~ cross-posted on Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment